Tuesday, August 9, 2016

How To Operate a Successful Jewelry Business

Turn your love for crafting jewelry into a successful home-based jewelry business.

I’ve always loved earrings, and this love has turned into my dream career. It has also led me to great experiences and personal growth, along with a nice income.

Several years ago, after two decades of buying earrings everywhere I went, I received the birthday gift that changed my life – a book called “You Can Make Your Own Earrings”.

I was electrified at the realization that I really could make earrings for myself!


Obsessed, I sent for dozens of jewelry supply catalogs, ordered jewelry making supplies and tools, and began turning out dozens of pairs of handcrafted earrings. I made far more earrings than I could ever wear myself, so I gave earrings to everyone I knew and kept on making more of them. It was the most addictive hobby I’d ever had!

Finally, when my earring supply reached critical mass, my husband said, “I think you’re going to have to either stop making those earrings or start selling them.” And so my jewelry business was born. It’s been an enjoyable process that has brought me experiences I wouldn’t trade for anything. Thanks to my jewelry business, I’ve learned new skills, created my own solutions to challenges, and met kindred spirits. (Almost) every step of the journey has been fun!

Read the article here:  https://homebiztools.com/jewelry-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment